For this assignment, you will be taking a step back to reflect on all of the information contained in your procedures manual. You will develop an abstract that highlights the information contained in the procedures manual and that is 150–300 words. Next, in recognizing that one your procedures manual audiences is the advanced or experienced staff member wanting a quick method for looking up information, you are tasked with developing a quick reference guide. You may use lists, tables, and references to pages in the procedures manual for more detail. The quick reference guide should be no more than 5 pages and can be as few as 2 pages.
Follow these steps for this assignment:
- Update the procedures manual document title page with a new date and the project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Complete the items listed under “New Content” below, and copy it under the sections in the procedures manual document called “Abstract” and “Procedures Manual Quick Reference.”
- New Content
- Develop an abstract summarizing the contents of the procedures manual in 150–300 words.
- Procedures manual quick reference
- Develop a quick reference section for advanced users.
- New Content
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “yourname_ITDI373_IP4.doc.”