Find a specific job posting open posted online within the last 9 months. You will develop a Job Application Cover Letter (as though you were applying for an RN or HealthCare Administrator Position) that highlights and emphasizes why you are the most suitable candidate. Background includes Registered Nurse, Pharmacy Technician, and recent graduate of Bachelors in HealthCare Administration.
Complete the cover letter on page 1 of the submission and then include a link to the job posting on page 2 (a copy and paste of the link is acceptable and the link must work).
The message should take the form of a business letter; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The job letter / application message must adhere to the following requirements:
- Highlight relevant background and job history information specific to the opening.
- Emphasize significant qualifications and exclude nonessential ideas.
- Follow proper letter formatting techniques per block business letter format.
- Use an appropriate and professional greeting and closing.
- Use professional language.
- Paragraphs effectively developed and efficient. Note: Six (6) or seven (7) lines when possible.
- Ensure there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- Eliminate wordiness and unclear sentence construction.
Your assignment must be typed, single-spaced paragraphs and double spaced between the paragraphs, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.