“That sounds like a great idea,” you say.
Consider the environmental variables (i.e., technological, demographic, economic, political, and cultural variables) that you must include in your marketing plan, and answer the following:
- Which of the environmental factors do you feel is the most critical, and why?
- What might someone with an opposing viewpoint think is the most important?
- Given this opposing argument, how would you argue your opinion?
- What solutions should be considered as you seek to develop a sense of ownership of your plan?
- What solutions would you recommend to the board, and why?
- Is a compromise feasible?