500 Words Due In 6 Hours.
- What went wrong in that instance?
- How could the negative impacts have been ameliorated or avoided?
- Distinguish between various communication obstacles and apply strategies to mitigate their negative effects when dealing with organizations on a global scale.
terms learnt: filtering, selective perception, information overload, emotion,
- Chapter 13 in Fundamentals of Management
- Molinsky, A. L., Davenport, T. H., Iyer, B., Davidson, C. (2012). Harvard Business Review, 90(1/2), 139-143.
- Keyser, J. (2013, July). . T+D, 67(7), 26-28.
- Kellogg School of Management (2015). Secrets of cross-cultural communication [Video file]. Retrieved from