trends in HR over the last 10 years
Analyze the following trends in HR over the last 10 years in 700 to 1,050 words:
- Employee experience (culture, work-life), engagement
- Data (tracking turnover, performance, attendance, etc.)
- Performance – going away from ratings, social performance
- Increased need for data and analytics tools
- Five generations in the workplace (focus on millennials)
Summarize the impact of these trends in HR Management.
Cite outside sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
FLSA – On December 1st, the federal annual salary threshold for employees exempt form overtime pay will double, increasing to $47,476 from $23,660. Employees who make less than the threshold must be paid time-and-a-half for any hours worked beyond the 40-hour workweek. Many employers will not be able to increase salaried employees’ pay to the new higher amount so those employees will become non-exempt.
Answer the following questions in a total of 240 words
- What will the recruiting challenges be?
FORMAT with APA guidelines.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!