https://www.usadissertationeditors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png 0 0 root https://www.usadissertationeditors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png root2018-05-01 11:01:512018-05-01 11:01:51Responsibility of companies to provide accurate information to consumers
ORIGINAL WORK!!! NEED IN 24HOURS!!
- Due Week 7
For the persuasive research essay (draft) you will explore one of the four topics in the listed below:
- Responsibility of companies to provide accurate information to consumers
- Accountability in the media
- Advertising and information
- Technology and innovation in the classroom
- The purpose of this assignment is to research the chosen topic, decide your stance, and write your essay to persuade the reader to adopt your stance. The essay must be 5-7 pages long and must use at least 6 academically appropriate sources (requirements listed below).
Your points must be clearly supported and the target audience is a similar group of people as yourself (same relative age range and education level).
How to assemble the essay:
- Choose a topic from the provided list and create a research question.
- Research the question and determine your stance (follow the research requirements listed below).
- Write a thesis statement that covers the paper topic, stance, and direction (what you want the reader to comprehend by the end of your essay).
- Create an essay in APA format with proper in-text citations and a References page.
- Each point made should be supported by quoted or paraphrased information from at least one academically relevant source.
- As a general rule, you will have 2-3 citations in each fully-developed paragraph.
- Include a minimum of one paragraph that deals with an opposing viewpoint (including a minimum of one source).
- Review draft to be certain ideas flow, each paragraph supports the thesis found at the end of the introduction, and that the conclusion provides a strong sense of closure.
- Proofread the final version for grammatical, sentence structure, clarity, and word use errors.
- Submit the essay to the provided Blackboard link in Week 7.
- Source Requirements:
- Minimum 3 sources from peer reviewed databases (EBSCOhost or other instructor approved database)
- Minimum 3 sources published since 2015
- Minimum 1 source supporting opposing viewpoint
- Standard dictionaries and encyclopedias (including Wikipedia.org) count toward requirement
- The final version must:
- Be in essay form with an introduction and thesis statement, body, and conclusion.
- Be written in third person.
- Meet the 5-7 page requirement (title and References pages do not count).
- Take a clear stance and articulate the stance through a well-developed thesis.
- Use a minimum of 6 academically appropriate sources (follow source requirements above) properly cited in APA format and represented on a References page.