Short Report On Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) And The Applications
One article should be ONLY published on the Internet, and the other article should be ORIGINALLY published off the Internet (but, it may also be available on the Internet).
Write a short report in APA (American Psychology Association) style on the information technology discussed in the articles.
The report should be word-processed in Times New Roman 12 pt font, with no less than FIVE
double-spaced and numbered pages (with 1 “margins on all sides), excluding figures, tables, or
illustrations. Fewer pages will result in points deduction. It should include the following parts:
▪ Your name and course information (in order to save paper, no cover page! Otherwise, some
points will be taken off).
▪ Title of your report.
▪ Abstract of the report (single spaced and in between the title and the Introduction)
▪ Discussion on the main points and issues in the two articles via comparison and contrast.
▪ Your reasons for choosing the two articles, and your comments on them.
▪ References (correct citations in APA format for both articles, and other articles cited in the
report, and not counted for the length requirement of the report).
• The articles should be technical articles written in layman language with few or no
technical formulas and technical jargons. And, the articles should be as recent as possible.
Grades will be based on:
✓ The relevance and nature of the articles to the course (20%).
✓ The organization / structure of your report (30%).
✓ The content, quality, and clarity of your report (50%).