9-336-Enterprises Architecture – Current References (2015-2018) & Web Based
Write a two to four (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the key points of the case study, include in your discussion the following points:
- Overview of the organization
- The business problem
- The IT solution that solved the problem
- Discuss the EA component(s) presented as part of the case study: integration of IT good and services, the governance of IT good and services, securing the enterprise, IT strategy, ITIL, BYOB. For example your case study may include a discussion on integrating software across the enterprise, or it may discuss how it used the ITIL methodology for new projects.
- Based on the information presented in the selected case study, identify additional EA components that can further bring value to the organization. Discuss how the selected components can add value to the organization. For example you may suggest a governance process to help maximize efficiency related to coding.
- Use at least three (8) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. Note the resources must be current and web based and used in the paper. Current is (2015 – 2018). Also web based is anything accessible by the web ie. www.xxx.com.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe and evaluate the core concepts of data and information architecture.
- Construct risk management assessment techniques across the portfolio of the enterprise.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in enterprise architecture.
- Write clearly and concisely about enterprise architecture topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.