Critically analyze the key strengths and limitations of two SHRM systems
Critically analyze the key strengths and limitations of two SHRM systems covered this trimester the workplaces use to manage their human capital so that the strategic goals of the organization are met.
Draw on your own and others’ postings in the three weekly forums to support your analysis and demonstrate evidence of critical thinking and analysis supported by your research of your organization using academic sources and not just provide a description of HR systems.
The list below provides some issues you may wish to consider in your report. These are suggestions
only. You can consider areas that are not in this list.
• What are the key strengths and limitations of the two HR systems in the context of the workplace?
• How do the two HR management systems relate to the accomplishment of strategic goals? What
assumptions are you basing these views on?
• Compare how the two HR management systems effectively contribute to the management of
human capital to achieve the strategic goals of the organization.
• How did the discussion in the forum contribute to your analysis? How can you use the information in your posts and the posts of others as evidence?
The essay requires:
• The essay question to be addressed through research and review of the contemporary literature in the topic area: Strategic HRM.
• A range of references that should demonstrate breadth and depth of research.
• Industry and/or organizational examples to be incorporated into the essay as illustrative evidence.
• An original argument to be built through the use of critical thinking.
• Critical evaluation in the essay’s conclusions.
• Appropriate and accurate use of the Harvard referencing system.
You must use a minimum of 20 references. These must be authoritative and comprise:
• At least 12 academic articles/papers.
• Up to 3 text books (including the prescribed text).
• Up to 5 other authoritative sources of your choice. E.g. quality newspaper or professional
• Journal, government or NGO website. Please avoid the use of corporate websites as these
tend to be promotional and not authoritative.
• Wikipedia, Slideshare, Businessballs, BizEd, Mindtools and other non-academic sources are not considered to be authoritative and will bring low marks if used.
Precise statement of aims and scope
Description Key facts concerning the topic are identified from at least 20 authoritative sources. The majority of facts are supported by triangulation.
Application More than three industry and/ or organizational examples to be incorporated into the essay as illustrative evidence. Their relevance also been demonstrated
Discussion An original and internally consistent argument supported by precise understanding and application of relevant GB520 concepts. Comprehensive discussion.
Conclusions Draws together the key findings of the analysis. Provides a reasoned view with a clear summary evaluation
Essay format and academic writing Writing style is very clear. Logical flow and structure throughout. Fluent use of discipline specific academic language. No spelling or grammatical errors.
Referencing Sources are authoritative. Acknowledges all sources in text and in references list. All references in correct format.
The post Critically analyze the key strengths and limitations of two SHRM systems appeared first on USA Dissertation Editors.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!