https://www.usadissertationeditors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png 0 0 root https://www.usadissertationeditors.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png root2018-05-01 10:59:012018-05-01 10:59:01What do you understand by Security Requirements Engineering
- What do you understand by Security Requirements Engineering? Explain to understand.
- Distinguish between a reactionary and proactive approach to secure software.
- The Author says “In order to be successful, the overall approach (process and tools) must be both measurable and feasible”. What do you understand by this statement?
- Defining security requirements can be difficult due to a lack of common ground among stakeholders in terms of security knowledge, skill, and even vocabulary. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
- It is highly desirable to develop stable requirements as early as possible. Why?
see the attchment to answer them