PSY/250 Psychology of Personality
Create a 12- to 15-slide presentation analyzing the formation of habits using behavioral and social-cognitive approaches. Your presentation should cover the following areas:
· Analyze one of your habits. How did you develop this habit? Were there role models for this habit? Which people influenced the adoption of this habit?
· Why do you continue it? Has there been a time when you have attempted to break this habit?
· Use the behavioral personality theory to explain why you have this habit.
· Describe components of social-cognitive theory that explain why the habit formed.
· Develop a plan that applies operant conditioning to change this habit.
· Between the behavioral and social-cognitive theories, which one do you find best explains your personality?
Include detailed speaker notes on each slide, along with title and reference slides.
Provide 3 to 4 references.
Format any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines.