Journal 2 Pages
- Control; and
- Irrationality of rationality.
You have also examined how they affect your life.
In this fourth and final journal entry, take a synthetic look at the issue, to assess the impact of McDonaldization in your life.
- First, think about how much McDonaldization you think is present in your life, providing some examples.
- Then, consider whether you would like this to change, by reflecting on the positive and negative consequences of McDonaldization for you, including a consideration of our core value of community. You may want to focus on only one or two changes.
- Finally, think about how you might go about implementing such change(s), also thinking how that might relate to the core value of community.
- It should be 3 pages long using a 12-point size font, double- spaced.
- You should use a header with your name, the date, the course number, and “Journal Entry 4” on the first page.
- You should cite and reference your textbook properly in a standard formatting style, such as ASA, APA, or MLA.
- The first two pages should be your essay, and the third page should be your reference list.