Write a five (5) page paper in which you:
- Write a one page executive summary that includes your company profile and goals.
- Revise and insert the business models section you developed for Assignment 1.
- Revise and insert the target market section you developed for Assignment 2.
- Revise and insert the startup funds section you developed for Assignment 3.
- Write a one page exit strategy where you discuss two key factors you would consider when planning an exit strategy. Provide explanation to support your reasoning.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the process of innovating and developing ideas and business opportunities.
- Analyze different innovative business models to determine the best model for a specific venture.
- Analyze the management of a successful innovative company.
- Examine the process of developing a business plan and setting up the company.
- Analyze the market, customers, and competition of entrepreneurs.
- Analyze money sources for finding and managing funds.
- Determine the most effective communication process to present the business to investors.
- Analyze methods for exiting the venture.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in entrepreneurship.
- Write clearly and concisely about entrepreneurship using proper writing mechanics.