Paper Outline 2 Pages
The integrative/application paper will apply “change theory” to an organizational setting with which you are familiar. You may (1) plan a change process or (2) critique/evaluate a change process recently completed or underway. All 8 steps from Kotter and Cohen should be covered. The paper should be organized around the steps in Kotter and Cohen’s The Heart of Change, with additional theories/models integrated from the Konopaske text (e.g., leadership, change, design).
- Paper length should be 8-10 pages, double-spaced, 12 pt font (not including cover page and references)
- Submit via Turnitin through Canvas
- Use the current or recent past organization where you work, or another real organization where you have sufficient information for the paper. May be business, government, non-profit, human services, health care, etc.
- Note: This is not a personal opinion essay. Even if you are the main source of information for the paper, it should be written in 3rd person and should be based on facts and data, even though you may be the observer of the information. Avoid the use of I,we,they,our, etc.
- Required: Develop an outline/summary plan and submit to instructor for approval no later than February 14, 2018. The paper will not be accepted without prior approval of the outline.