Terrorism Discussion 8
1. Moral Psychology of Terrorism (2013)
2. Horgan, J. G. (2017). Psychology of terrorism: Introduction to the special issue. American Psychologist, 72(3), 199-204. doi:10.1037/amp0000148
Forum Assignment for the Week: 300 Words minimum In our final week of the course, we will take a moment to reflect on the most noteworthy aspects encountered in the past eight weeks.
· For this discussion identify three topics of the course that added to your understanding of the psychology of terrorism and explain why you selected these areas.
· In addition, identify one or two of the most meaningful interactions you have experienced in the discussion forums during these 8 weeks.
· This is an effective means of pulling together course concepts and reflecting on meaningful learning and sharing with your classmates what you believe were their contributions to shaping our classroom experience.
General Instructions Applicable to All Forums:
Forum post source citation is not required for forum posting in our class. This is because we are engaging in conversation that happens to be in writing form, not composing essays or research papers. You will, however, need to paraphrase (restate in your own words) any words of published authors in parts of your posts that are based on their work. Copying of published material, which is plagiarism, is prohibited and any instances of it, including forum posts, will result in a zero score without an option for re-submission to recoup lost points and a report sent to the Registrar’s Office per University policy.
Discussion forum posts will be graded on verbal expression, critical thinking, making an effort to not just participate in but contribute to the dialog with initial and reply posts of a substantive nature commensurate with graduate level studies. Posts must have correct grammatical construction, spelling, and punctuation with no texting or other casual style language.