Decline In Sale – Apple Incs Ago
This assignment provides students with practice in understanding when or why ANOVA and linear regression are identified based on parameters. Students will learn to implement these statistical measures for better business decision-making.
Resources: Week 5 Videos; Week 5 Readings; Statistics Lab
Tutorial help on Excel® and Word functions can be found on the Microsoft® Office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web offering support for Office products.
Prepare an 11- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team based on the business problem or opportunity you described in Weeks 3-4.
Include on the slides what you would want the audience to see (include appropriate visual aids/layout) and include in the speaker’s notes section what you would say as you present each slide. If any source material is quoted or paraphrased in the presentation, use APA citations and references.
Draw on material you developed in the Week’s 3 and 4 assignments.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Introduction slide
- Agenda slide
- Describe the organization, with a brief description
- Explain the business problem or opportunity
- Describe the hypothesis
- Analyze why the business problem is important
- Identify what variable would be best to measure for this problem and explain why
- Identify statistical methods used to analyze data
- Apply data analysis techniques to this problem (tell which techniques should be used: descriptive statistics, inferential stats, probability) and explain why
- Apply a possible solution to the problem/opportunity, with rationale
- Evaluate how data could be used to measure the implementation of such a solution
- Reference slide (if any source material is quoted or paraphrased throughout the presentation)