1. Evaluate the characteristics of e-commerce.
2. Demonstrate effective use of technology for communication.
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of an e-commerce Web site.
4. Explain the security and threats in the e-commerce environment.
5. Analyze basic concepts of consumer behavior and purchasing decisions.
6. To apply critical thinking by the students.
· This assignment is an individual assignment.
· The word count for this assignment must be between 2500 to 3000 words.
Assignment Objectives & Requirements:
1. To create a new E-commerce business, which is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which include the followings:
a. Introduction about your business.
b. Product and type of services.
c. Business statement.
d. Business vision.
e. Business objective.
2. To explain your business E-commerce processes.
3. To apply a SWOT analysis to your business.
4. Building the E-commerce website.
a. How it will look likes in terms of design and format (draft).
5. Student is required to explain its E-commerce system functionality, such as:
a. The product menu will show all the product we have in stoke.
b. The contact button will have all the company contact details, social media links Facebook, Instagram, etc.
6. System design (Picture attachment).
7. Determine the suitable software and hardware needed with an explanation on why it’s needed.
b. What type of hardware needed? Do you need a server or it will be in the cloud?
8. Identifying security issues as well as how to avoid it.
a. What type of security? To whom or to what?
b. Potential threats to your website?
9. Categorize marketing and advertising strategy and method.
b. Marketing method.
c. Social media.
d. Local marketing.
e. Multichannel marketing.
10. Describe what are the ethics and laws within your E-commerce Website.
11. Conclude your report.
· All students are encouraged to use their own word.
· Student must apply any recognized Academic Referencing Style within their reports.
· Student is allowed to cite 10% from the word limit (3000 word limit means 300 words can be cited).
· A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.