I need someone who know history and knows the life of Olaudah Equiano
Reading Questions: The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano[endnoteRef:1] [1: Some questions taken from: https://www.utm.edu/staff/jmiller/260_discussion_pages/equiano.htm.]
**ANSWER SIX OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WITH ONE PARAGRAPH ANSWERS IN A WORD (OR RTF FILE) AND UPLOAD TO MOODLE.**
1. How is his Equiano’s life in Nigeria different from what he experiences as a slave?
2. How does he go about assimilating to Anglo-American culture, and what aspects of the culture does he seem to find most satisfying?
4. How does Equiano achieve his freedom?
5. What does the process of his manumission say about his values?
6. Why doesn’t he escape?
7. Why save the money to purchase his freedom?
8. Why does he include the manumission certificate at the end of his narrative?
9. How does the inclusion of this document reflect on his conception of freedom?
10. Why does Equiano believe that free blacks faced a worse situation than slaves did?
11. What role does religion or spirituality play for Equiano? How does it change?
12. What role do names, and name changing, play in the book? How are names significant?
Reading Questions: The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano