Business Intelligence Questions
1. Search the Web for capabilities of mobile devices, and describe how decision makers can utilize them to increase the quality and timeliness of their decisions. See if you can find an example of a company that uses mobile devices as part of their decision-support system.
2. Compare an individual DSS to a group DSS. How are they similar? How are they different?
3. Discuss the main components of a decision support system and the issues facing an implementation of DSS. What factors must a company address to insure a successful implementation and use of a DSS?
4.Discuss security concerns involved in building a data warehouse.
5. Describe how data integration can lead to higher levels of data quality.
6. What are the different types of data warehouse architecture a company can use in its design, and what issues should be considered when deciding which architecture to use in developing a data warehouse.