2. need within 24hr
3. APA format, No plagiarism
4. only serious inquiries need apply
Assignment 1 – Definition and Scope of Consequence Management
Prepare a 500-750-word essay in which you:
Examine Consequence Management (CM) in the context of response planning. You should:
Recount the doctrine of tiered response as emphasized within the National Response Framework (NRF).
Outline the key tasks related to the three phases of effective response (prepare, respond, and recover); and then Select an event having occurred on US soil in which CM was evidenced.
Synopsize the event and use it as a backdrop to illustrate the application of two of the three phases of response. Be specific, support your assertions. Of those phases of response addressed, which did you find the most critical in the given event? Why?
Your work should be a minimum of 500 words and should utilize APA 6th Ed. formatting.
Assignment 2- Real-life Ethical Dilemmas
Examine the case of Baby Boy Doe (Darr, 2011, p. 16.) The objective of this assignment is to get you to think critically about real-life ethical dilemmas and the moral principals involved. There is no right or wrong answer, just try to look at this case subjectively. Most of the time, resolving ethical dilemmas is not so “black and white.” Discuss arguments for and against the issues below
1. Discuss what makes this an ethical dilemma (read pp. 3 and 4).
2. Discuss the implications of this study in terms of the moral principles described in chapter 1.
Here are some questions that may guide your thinking:
Respect for persons: Did the hospital/ physicians allow the parents to be autonomous in their decision-making? Do you see any elements of paternalism on behalf of the physicians?
Beneficence: Did the hospital/ physicians act beneficently?
Nonmaleficence: Did the hospital/ physicians consider nonmaleficence?
Justice: Did the hospital act in a just way?
3. Finally, do you think that the hospital did all that it could in this situation? Did it act appropriately? Explain.
Assignments are to be a minimum of 2 full pages of text and 3 reputable references in proper APA format
4. Reference: Darr, K. (2011). Ethics in Health Services Management. (5th Edition). Baltimore, MD: Health Professions Press, Inc.