Please number responses when answering
1. Enterprise Systems (20 points)
The executive management team of a medium-sized business wants to be more customer focused in the marketplace. Because you oversee the CRM, you have been assigned to support the newly-created social media marketing plan:
· What are the best steps to identify customers and the different ways they use to contact your company? Defend your answer.
· Explain to the executive management team how the steps you recommended will be incorporated in the organization’s ERP.
2. Cyber security and Risk Management (20 points)
Identify one cyber attack that occurred in the last 2 years. What caused the cyber attack? How did the cyber attack impact data loss, financial loss, cleanup cost, and the loss of reputation?
- If you were the manager of this company, what are some key steps you would have taken to prevent cyber attacks and enhance cyber security?
- Recommend information that should be in the cloud and describe which information should not be in the cloud. Be sure to include in your recommendation your thoughts on preventing cyber attacks, addressing security concerns, or strengthening network infrastructure.
3. Cybersecurity (20 points)
You may have noticed that when you look at products on a search engine, that same product appears as an advertisement in your social media and other sites you visit. Many search engines provide advertisers with tools for evaluating the impact of different keywords or phrases. These tools typically “track” user behavior patterns and associate products for sale by companies that subscribe to and pay for their services to help identify potential customers. On the other hand, there are also ad-blockers that block this type of communication. ·
What constraints, if any, should be applied to this practice? Do not repeat ideas that have been posted by other students.If you are the CIO or an executive manager at a small company that depends on this type of advertising to generate revenue, how might this affect your feelings toward the technology?