Kim Woods B427
Cultural Theoretical Approaches Literature Review: to an examination of the globalization trends and the changing relationships between corporations, governments, and civil society, surrounding the concept of CSR in MNCs.
- Search for at least four (4) articles related to the role of governments and civil society in the global economy, focusing on aspects related to CSR.
- Present a literature review of the cultural approaches, globalization, and CSR.
- Analyze the political, legal, social, cultural, economic, technological, and environmental trends in the context of the current global economy.
- Evaluate the role of international and domestic governmental and nongovernmental organizations in the social responsibility of global corporations.
- Assess the value of MNCs in increasing wealth, improving lives and communities, alleviating poverty, and preserving a healthy natural environment in the places where they operate.
- Recommend business strategies for MNCs entering new countries to ensure business success in a responsible way.
Write an 18–20-page paper in a Word document, using a minimum of 11 sources. Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Use the APA format.