In the prior units, you refined your topic and prepared drafts for five competencies. You should be making revisions to your final deliverable, due in Unit 10, based on the feedback you have received.
You will continue drafting in this unit, focusing on Competency 6 (the final competency). Throughout the units, you will continue to build out project content specific to each competency.
In this unit, you will prepare your draft addressing the following competency based on your topic. Note: Use a library tool, such as RefWorks, to track your sources for the duration of your Criminal Justice Capstone Project.
Employ the professional communication skills expected of a criminal justice practitioner.
- Explain how professional communication skills are needed throughout the process of program or policy implementation.
- Describe how professional communication skills are needed throughout the process of program or policy evaluation.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of References: 1–2 peer-reviewed references.
- Length of paper: 1.5–2 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.