EBBD EMAIL – for Internal Use Only To: You From: Danny Wilco <email@example.com> Subject: Re: Deliveries clogging the loading dock area OK, here’s what I want to know: how often do we have more than 5 trucks, more than 6 trucks, and more than 7 trucks. What is the highest number of trucks we may have in the system with a 95% probability? And then, assuming the arrival rate of the deliveries does not change, what does the unload rate need to be so that we can service up to five trucks 95% of the time? In other words if we want a 95% probability of 5 or fewer trucks in the system at any one time, what does the unloading (service) rate need to be? Then, consider that we have two unloading teams, each able to unload trucks at the same rate. What does the unloading rate need to be for each team in order to ensure (100%) 5 or fewer trucks in the system at any time? I know we don’t have room for two unloading teams at this time, but there is a possibility we might make room in the future. Analyze this situation and determine what we need to know and give me report. At this point in time, I am looking only for the problem to be quantified and the unload rate determined for the current situation (single server) and possible two servers. Let me know if you have any questions.
Please read case 2 starts from page 332 to 337 (The book is attatached)
I have attached an example…..Just follow it
And this is a brief explanation of the case and what should contain….
Analyze the case
- Problem Statement
- Situation Analysis – 5C’s
The situation analysis is like that:
- Competitive advantage
- Product/market position
- Firm strategy & culture
- Sales process
- Sales structure, skills, compensation
- Implementation & evaluation
- Buying process/cycle
- Benefits sought/needed
- Same as company
- Competitive advantage
- Complementary benefit proposition
See below on how to complete this assignment. We will NOT be using Live Client in this class!
Follow the instructions based on decision to complete the Strategic Plan or Alternative Capstone Project:
Strategic Plan, Part 1: Environmental Scan
You will perform an environmental scan for your target company.
Choose an organization according to the following:
- Current employer
- Most recent or former employer
- Place of business that you have patronized or have been familiar with over a long period of time.
- Avoid choosing an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
- The organization can be a start-up that you or a significant other may create in the future. For a start-up, focus on an entrepreneurial idea that is of substantive interest, so this project leaves you with a product you may leverage in the future.
Write a 1,050-word minimum environmental analysis in which you include the following:
- Determine how to create value and sustain competitive advantage using the environmental scanning strategy.
- Evaluate the company’s external environment.
- Assess the company’s general environment.
- Evaluate the organization’s industry operating environment.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
- In 4–6 paragraphs, address the following:
- Should the government be able to regulate or restrict media coverage of terrorist attacks? Why or why not?
- Should the public always have a right to know of existing terrorist threats? Why or why not?
- How do you think homeland security officials can effectively disseminate information regarding impending or executed terrorist attacks through media outlets without instilling fear in the population? Explain.
- APA Style 3 references minimum.
You choose a book about media and write this paper. Then if you find the book online please give me the website that i can check it. If not online, please give me the name of the book and take picture about the book that i can find it. Thank you!
Do not plagarism!!!! You JUST allow use 1 reference. But you can use same meaning, just change you words to write about that.
- Topic of the book:media effects or impact on society, groups, institutions or individuals. While that may not be the main point of the book, it should involve a significant portion of the content.
- The body of the paper should include
- brief description of the thesis, contents, key concepts
- your evaluation of the book — did you like it? Why? Why not?
- assessment of it’s applicability to the course? What did you learn that compliments or supplements what we have studies/or will study in the course?
- recommendation: Would you recommend this book to other students in the course? Why? Why not?
- Should the contents of this book be added to lecture materials or assigned reading? Why? Why not?
- Length: Three to five pages typed. (10 Arial or 12 pt. Times New Roman or equivalent)
- Title/ID: I need the following information at the top of the paper
- Date of Publication
- Good writing style is expected including
- spelling, syntax, grammar
- beginning, middle, end
- logical flow of information and other content
- YourLastName,FirstName,Course–Assignment-Semester-Year (Example: Smith,John314BookRev-F10.rtf )
This assignment builds on the assignment you have completed in Unit 3 (IP 1A). You will build on the work that you have already done to complete sections IV, V, and VI in this assignment. Once finished, you will compile your work from Unit 3 & 4 in one single document with a cover page, a reference page, and a table of contents.
Describe the international influences on logistics and the considerations in regard to managing the supply chain that stretches internationally. What opportunities would going international afford your scenario? What are the risks involved with including international considerations in your scenario?
Section V: Quantitative Factors (Excel Spreadsheet)
Use this template to show your numeric calculations. Without calculations shown for how you reached your conclusion, section V will earn 0 points. Fill out the Excel template attached. Discuss your findings. You must attach the table to your paper in Appendix or as a separate file to get the credit for this part. Additional data for your recommendation is below:
- The products are primarily medium- and large-size insulated coolers, like you might use for a picnic or trip to the beach. Each cooler occupies 2 cubic feet of trailer truck space; trailers are 10 x 10 x 40’ long and cost $1,000 to ship from the East Coast to the West Coast.
- Based on this information, the added freight cost to get raw materials to a West Coast manufacturing location would be $0.20, $0.20, and $0.60 per finished-good unit, respectively.
- The mass merchandiser location on the West Coast will be purchasing 10,000 units per week, but in lots of only 1,000 at a time because of their retail store space constraints.
- The raw materials to make this product are bulky, and inbound shipping from the suppliers to the manufacturing plant represents 20% of total raw material costs. These raw materials are supplied in the United States from the East Coast; they are not available elsewhere.
- In the past, to keep West Coast customers happy, the CEO agreed to freight equalize customer shipping charges to be competitive with West Coast competition. She says that they only charge those customers the local freight cost of shipping, which is $200 per delivery for anything up to half-truckload quantities.
Consider the Sourcing role, how could sourcing influence and/or enable the above considerations? Would sourcing be a viable option?
Section VI: Conclusion (200 words)
What is your conclusion based on what you have discussed in the paper. What option do you recommend the company to pursue? What are the most important points that you want the CEO to understand about this entire decision-making process?
About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students an opportunity to apply research on motivation and satisfaction to the analysis of their individual behavior and environment.
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation describing your Outer Game and Inner Game. See Ch. 3 of Mastering Leadership for these concepts.
Include the following:
- Your leadership role and environment.
- The leadership process in your Outer Game.
- The leadership competencies in your Outer Game.
- The leadership consciousness in your Inner Game.
- Insights from this analysis.
- Two actions you will take for growth and development.
- Include detailed speaker notes, supporting citations, and references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Perception” Please respond to the following:
- Describe three (3) ways our perception of self and others affects our perception of information. Next, share an experience in which your perception of self or others interfered with effectively communicating or receiving a message.
- Discuss three (3) ways improving self-perception can help you improve your communication in professional, academic, personal, and civic aspects of your life
Find a specific job posting open posted online within the last 9 months. You will develop a Job Application Cover Letter (as though you were applying for an RN or HealthCare Administrator Position) that highlights and emphasizes why you are the most suitable candidate. Background includes Registered Nurse, Pharmacy Technician, and recent graduate of Bachelors in HealthCare Administration.
Complete the cover letter on page 1 of the submission and then include a link to the job posting on page 2 (a copy and paste of the link is acceptable and the link must work).
The message should take the form of a business letter; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The job letter / application message must adhere to the following requirements:
- Highlight relevant background and job history information specific to the opening.
- Emphasize significant qualifications and exclude nonessential ideas.
- Follow proper letter formatting techniques per block business letter format.
- Use an appropriate and professional greeting and closing.
- Use professional language.
- Paragraphs effectively developed and efficient. Note: Six (6) or seven (7) lines when possible.
- Ensure there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- Eliminate wordiness and unclear sentence construction.
Your assignment must be typed, single-spaced paragraphs and double spaced between the paragraphs, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
1. interview 5 people about their favorite brand of a specific product and the influences that impact their choice.
2. create a perceptual map.
3. advise a recommendation for a new brand to enter this product market and write a value proposition.
attachment will provide the guidelines to make a perceptual map from the opinion of the five people.
will need to fill the easy form and basic answers.
value proposition can be short (150 words) but precise!
Talk To US
729 Marcy Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216
+1 (805) 568 7317