2 Surveys And APA Essay
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
• Apply data collection strategies to collect valid and reliable data.
Course outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
• PU550-1: Implement data collection strategies to collect valid and reliable health data.
In this scenario you have been selected by the Faculty to assist with a worldwide research project on Food Insecurity. Review background information on Food Insecurity issues in the U.S. You will visit two grocery stores near you and complete the NEMS evaluation instrument on each store and then write a 1–2 page reflection on your experience.
• Be sure to review the Survey Instructions document for specific instructions on completing the instrument prior to going to the stores.
• Submit your data electronically using the following website: https://cedarville.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eqYYRVkbuNRRbed
You need to complete 1 survey for each store a total of 2 surveys need to be completed. Enter Kimberly Crawford for first and last name.
At the end of each survey you will get a “thank you” screen. Screen shot that, for each completed survey. you have to include it with your submission.
• For reference, a document copy of the survey is available to view/print.
• Complete data submitted electronically for two qualified stores.
• A 400–500 word reflection submitted providing an overview of your experience collecting the data.
attach 2 screen shots of completed surveys and a word document of your experience collecting the data.