Analyzing A Corporate Message
Analyzing a Corporate Message Instructions In July 2015, Stephen Elop announced major changes at Microsoft. Read the file entitled:
Chapter 6 Stephen Elop Email to Employees (attached to the assignment instructions in Canvas).
You will now complete the following:
1. Identify and revise five sentences that are not complete.
2. Identify and revise five sentences that are not concise.
3. Identify and revise five sentences that are not natural.
4. Explain 3 strategies (from Chapter 6) for designing the document for faster navigation.
5. Revise the document. Attempt to cut the length in half. Use headings, bullets, and other design features to improve navigation.
Submit your well formatted, fully proofread response as an attachment to the assignment link in Canvas (acceptable formats are .doc or .docx).